Thursday, January 7, 2016

Devotee Experience With Samartha Narayana Maharaj



                 The Living God-Samarth Narayan Maharaj
 
Jaya Jaya Raghuveera Samartha

This is the words that all people of Samartha Sampradaya addresses each other. The Meaning is the God is Supreme. The above words were coined by Sant samartha Ramadas of Sajjangad in Satar District of Maharashtra. After more than 400 years we had the previlige of associating ourselves with a Avatar purusha of Samartha Ramadasand his name was Samartha Narayan Maharaj of Harihar in Karnataka. Born in a pious family he had no education whatsoeve but had the blessings of Samaratha Brahmachaitanya Maharaj of Gondavalekar again of Maharashtra. Sri Narayan Maharaj was so much blessed by his Guru that he himself realised soon that he was a Avatar of Samartha Ramdas. The great achievments that was made by Ramdas was equally done by Narayan Maharaj but it was all done secretly without much fan fare. The same principles of Samartha Sampraday is being propogated that is seekers are initated into Rama Nama and through the nama the seeker achieves the Highest Advaithic state. Even the Great Sri Sridhara Swami Maharaj also got enlightened in Hyderabad in the very Ashram of Narayan Maharaj. He was on a Kowpina for many years and stood many a testing times. He had his share of controversies when he performed the Ashwamedha Yaga in 1986. He was very keen in uplifting his devotees and in times of distress he used to appear simultaneously as different places. For a seeker of Truth he was granting the same and for the seekers of worldly gains it would be the same. Depending upon the status of the Atman or soul they were getting the right benefits. Even to this day he is living with the devotees in their minds and houses and the movement of the highest is almost visible to every one who aptly follows him. That is why we call him the Living God since after attaining Samadhi in 1990 he even to this day is appearing for his devotees and guiding them. It is rare to see a saint who is after the upliftment of the Shishya since many realised souls dont get attached with anything. Though he has attachment towards his shishyas it is not physical. That is the Supreme behaves in such a way that we see our Guru in everything. Any seekers of Truth can easily seek Narayan Maharaj because he is purely practical.

Chant Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama

See How quickly Narayan Maharaj appears

                         INITIATION TO ETERNITY

Jaya Jaya Raguveera Samartha

It has already been 26 years since I was initiated to the Rama Taraka Mantra by my Guruji Sri Sri Sri Sadguru Narayana Maharaj of Harihar. I was 24 years old when I was initaiated and I am now 52 years. I had approached the Guru with the sole aim of getting enlightenment which he granted at the First Meeting itself. Since then there was only one thing which I wanted to do that is to merge myself into the self of the Guru. But for various reasons the Guru has kept me in this World perhaps to spread his message to other souls through this medium i.e this body.The realisation of what is real and unreal happens at the very first meeting with the Guru when the Soul has riped and fit for attaining Godhood. Over the many years that has passed by the Guru has blessed with many a Divine experiences which can only be experienced and any effort to explain is of no use. Even to this day there are plenty of new experiences and above all he shows the presence of the supreme in every object of the world. Perhaps the Guru has been kind enough to show one by one the plays of the God. Coming to my own experiences the First thing that happened was the chanting of the Nama involuntarily at the first time when our eyes met. A strange brillinat white light entered this body and instantly the chanting started and for three days till formal initiation it continued relentlessly and without effort and the eyes were filled with tears unable to express the gratitude in any other way. I had a strange feeling in my intestine which was elongating towards the Guru and I can visualise the intestine stretching beyond for many births before. I had also the Vision that The Supreme Self has come in the form of the Sadguru and uplifting the Soul. It was also more than satisfying since I was searching for a Guru for many years and though there were quite a number of spiritual masters none were matching the description this soul wanted. Something was lacking in others perhaps to me and I am in no way belittling other saints. It was simply that my currents were not amtching. When My guru at the First instance spoke thus " You are seraching for a Guru Then I will become Your Guru" without me asking him to be My Guru. At that time My Guru had many devotees serving for many years but were never initiated since their time had not come or their Karma was not yet over. SO the description of the initiation in Sastras was actually performed on me by the Guru. Since he was a Siddha Purusha the Nama that he has given is still lingering on my tongue 24 X 7. A Mantra given by an able Guru alone can take you to Sadhaka Avasthe and without your effort and every effort is that of the Guru if the Nama is happening in your body and you are able to listen to the SOund of the SUpreme then that is real initiation. But the present day Spiriritual masters are resorting to Gimmicks and making money and establsihing institituions, etc and are not uplifting the Soul. That is they may be a realsied soul but they may not be having the capacity to take their devotees to Sadhana Maarg. In the nutshell the Nama given by a Genuine ENlightened Soul alone can take you near the God.
 This is a real time experience given by My Guru Sri Sadguru Samartha Narayan Maharaj of Harihar, Karnataka the Eleventh Peethadhipathi in Samartha Sampradaya set up by Sadguru Samartha Ramdas of Sajjangad

                                          SADGURU
It has been a long journey for the soul in this body. I do not know how far I have come. I developed inquisitiveness about life after death when I lost my mother at a tender age. My soul wandered for ten years in search of a Guru and I was overjoyed when I met My guru in a Miraculous way and the moment my eyes met the Guru's eyes I had the feeling that I know this Guru since many births and that he was with me always. My heart cried out uncontrollably and when I tried to see the roots it went back to the Creator who created all these. At that Moment I had only one desire that to merge my soul with the Guru's soul which I felt was that of the Supreme Soul.The day I met my Guru all my disturbances in the Mind went away and there was no speech . Through Silence the soul sought the company of the Guru. The Guru had dispelled all the ignorance about this world and the Maya that surrounded the soul. It was like lifting the corporate veil. From the day he initiated the Guru never asked anything but gave everything. Not a single rupee was taken and he just wanted to uplift this soul. Where as the present day Guru's charge for everything like teaching Kriya Yoga, Hatha Yoga and many types of yoga through curriculam no such thing was there with my Guru. His type was he will push into water first and then he will teach you how to swim and get out. The Quality of a Sadguru is that he will have the upliftment of the soul as the main job and he does that without expecting anything. Many many more things can be written about the Guru but still you cannot completely describe. He is the all knower and they know how to solve every single problem the soul faces in its Journey to the ultimate. His name was Sadguru Samartha Narayan Maharaj of Hariahr, Karnataka.

 SECRET OF CHANTING

The Secret of chanting has been well explained by Shri Samartha Ramdas in his book Dasabodha in Marathi as well as Manache sloka . The simple concept is by repeatedly chanting the name of the lord without any desires will fetch u God as the God becomes indebted to you and he has to start running after U and look after ur needs. Samartha Ramdas Sampradaya spells out how u have to be practical in spirituality and not just theory oriented. In this Sampradaya U will be learning how to swim easily in this Mundane existence with the help of Rama Nama chanting and Guru krupa.
 
   Achieving Liberation through chanting viz Namasmarane.

Samarth Narayan Maharaj of harihar, Karnataka was a Living Master and was an Avatar of Lord Maruithi. he followed Samartha Sampradaya of Samartha Ramdas, the famous Maharashtra saint and was initiating everyone to Rama Nama chanting Viz Shri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama. I am a disciple of H.H. Sadguru Samartha Narayan Mahraj for the last 25 years and his holiness has granted several live experiences  and is contuning to do so even after leaving his causal body during 1990.

Source:http://www.speakingtree.in/mankal-chandrashekar



 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir, this post was on jan 7 2016. Since then i am sure you would had many spritual expriences. I am also chanting rama nama, but I have not been officially initiated. Rama nama is like my breath. I chant it everyday but I cant do it like you 24x7. Please I hope you can share your current expriences with me which will give me greater motivation to put more effore in my chanting. My email. tns.soorya@gmail.com. I am 61 years old and I am praying to God for enlightment. Also some chant it as sri ram jai ram jai jai ram. Which is correct. Please help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete